The aroma of freshly baked doughnuts evokes some childhood memories. Golden, doughy, delicious – and you really want to try. Therefore we offer you an easy and quick recipe for this tasty cottage cheese doughnuts.
• 4 eggs
• 4. tb. sp. of sugar
• 400 g of cottage cheese
• 500 g of flour
• 1 tb. sp. of baking powder
• 0,5 t. sp. of salt
• 1 tb. sp. of vanilla
• sunflower oil for frying
• sugar powder for decoration
1. Beat up the eggs with sugar to fluffy foam.
2. Add the cottage cheese, stir slightly. Gradually add the flour, salt, baking powder, vanilla to the mixture.
3. Knead the dough. As a result, the dough’s consistency must be a little bit sticky.
4. Take as many sunflower oil as doughnuts can be covered in it and swim at the surface. Warm up the oil. When it comes to the optimum temperature for frying, with lightly moistened hands form the balls and put them to fry in the oil. Fry until they acquire a golden color.
5. Spread the doughnuts on a napkin to remove extra oil. When they have cooled, sprinkle them with powdered sugar on top. Bon appetit!
Calories per 100 grams of cooked cottage cheese doughnuts – 343 calories, proteins – 9.7 g, fats – 20,1 g, sugars – 30.8 g.